2020's Word of the Year

2020 word of the year- Release
Release control of what I can't control. Release worry. Release fear. Release...

Monday, March 13

Shop Hop Day 3- Western Nebraska

 Pat's Creative in Hemingford
This was a fun drive out in the country, no cell service. We loved it. The boys made friends with the dogs and got to go look at the cattle. My aunt was visiting so I drug her along with us. 

 I made a sock monkey quilt for one of my granddaughters but this one was really cute!






 This one was absolutely gorgeous!

 Quilt Stop- Scottsbuff





 So fun!

 Platte Valley Vac & Sew- Scottsbluff












 I literally had to drag my boys out of this store because they got in a conversation with a man about tornadoes and North Platte and Ogallala, and who knows what else. 

 Time for a coffeebreak- the wifi password is "drinkmorecoffee".


 Last store of the day- 
Prairie Pines Quilt Shop- Gering











 


We mixed in a couple of fun stops for the boys. I will write about that in another post. In the meantime I hope you enjoy the virtual quilt tour.

No comments: